|Opening||apr 25, 2018|
|Closing||may 13, 2018|
2 Hours and 45 Minutes. (15 Intermission)
Give tickets to a show as a gift!
Back by “Popular” demand. Variety calls Wicked "a cultural phenomenon,” and it continues to break box office records and sell out in record time. Winner of over 100 international awards, including a Grammy and three Tony Awards, Wicked is “Broadway’s biggest blockbuster” (The New York Times).
Long before that girl from Kansas arrives in Munchkinland, two girls meet in the land of Oz. One—born with emerald green skin—is smart, fiery and misunderstood. The other is beautiful, ambitious and very popular. How these two grow to become the Wicked Witch of the West and Glinda the Good makes for "the most complete—and completely satisfying—new musical in a long time" (USA Today).
*Season subscription packages do not include Wicked. Additional purchase is required.
- National Tour Star Jennifer DiNoia Dishes on Going Green as 'Alter Ego' Elphaba in Wicked
- Smash Hit Musical Wicked Flies Into Indianapolis
- Wicked Tour Star Hayley Podschun Revels in ‘Dresses, Glitter & Pink’ Just as Much as Glinda
- Soar into the Land of Oz and Watch Spellbinding Scenes from the National Tour of Wicked
Wicked Cast & Creative
- Music and Lyrics Stephen Schwartz
- Book Winnie Holzman
- Director Joe Mantello